Aneeta Windows provide excellent energy efficiency in single glazed sashless combinations by using both tinted and low e glass. Double glazing is very popular in cold climates and where high glazing levels are requested to meet energy rating requirements.
A range of Aneeta Windows’ products are listed with the Australian ‘Window Energy Rating Scheme – WERS.
- The counter-balanced system provides an eay operation to open for 2 pane large systems.
- Designed with the smallest sash framing systems possible
- Provides a superior thermal performance
- Double glazed glass units are designed around 16mm overall size – suitable for glass combinations of
– 4 glass / 8 air (argon) / 4 glass
– 4 glass / 6 air (argon) / 6 (6.38) glass
- Can be done in 3pane and servery configurations
- Very cold climates
- Where energy conservation is a concern, and other glazing types aren’t suitable
- For maximum comfort levels